IVR Service Provider | Virtual Receptionist
IVR Service – “Interactive voice response” can Allow to system to interact to people through Voice or DTMF (dual tone multi frequency) is the signal to the phone that you generate when you press an Mobile/telephone’s keys
IVR Service | Cloud Base IVR Service
IVR acts as a reception hosted virtually in a cloud telephony environment. We provide a 10 Digit landline number, on which the customers can call 24×7. Our IVR systems have been installed in numerous BPOs, Small, Medium & Large companies, Educational institutes, Construction Companies, etc.
what is IVR Solution
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Service is a automated telephony system which responds to the humans through voice and keyboard inputs with pre-recorded voice messages or Tones. Its allows a Computer to interact with Humans through Voice and DTMF Tone’s, Input via keypad.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Service is a automated pick the call and forwarding to your number, Computer responds to the humans through voice and keyboard inputs with pre-recorded voice messages or Tones. Its allows a Computer to interact with Humans through Voice and DTMF Tone’s, Input via keypad.
What is IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Service is a automated telephony system which responds to the humans through voice and keyboard inputs with pre-recorded voice messages or Tones.
- Its allows a Computer to interact with Humans through Voice and DTMF Tone’s, Input via keypad.
- IVR take automatically all incoming Call’s and depending on the customer input’s. and it transfer all calls to best suited Agent.
- VR allows customers to interact with a company’s host system via a telephone keypad or by speech recognition, after which services can be inquired about through the IVR dialogue.
- IVR systems can respond with pre-recorded or dynamically generated audio to further direct users on how to proceed. IVR systems deployed in the network are sized to handle large call volumes and also used for outbound calling as IVR systems are more intelligent than many predictive dialer systems
- DTMF decoding and VOICE recognition are used to interpret the caller’s response to voice prompts. DTMF tones are entered via the telephone keypad.
- Other technologies include using text-to-speech (TTS) to speak complex and dynamic information, such as e-mails, news reports or weather information. IVR technology is also being introduced into automobile systems for hands-free operation.
- TTS is computer generated synthesized speech that is no longer the robotic voice traditionally associated with computers. Real voices create the speech in fragments that are spliced together (concatenated) and smoothed before being played to the caller.
IVR Service Feature's
- Multiple Extensions
- Real Time Call Logs
- 100% Data Security
- Multiple Channel
- 2-way Prompt SMS
- Third Party API for SMS
- Download Reports into Excel
- Sticky Agent
- Simultaneous Call
- 100% Secure Platform
- Take automatically all Incoming Call’s
- Automatic Transfer all Incoming Call’s to best Suitable Agent.
- Hear the Welcome Sound to your caller.
- Call Monitoring and Recording
- You can Integrate IVR Service with CRM
- IVR Can allows you to make your Caller to Black List or white list.
- Free Call Credits with each plan.
- User Friendly GUI.
- Get the 10 digits Virtual mobile or landline Number with integrated IVR
- SMS Alerts
- Advanced Call Forwarding +
- Fax to Email
- Multi Level IVR which allows them choose their Desired Language.
Who Can use IVR Services
- Banks – Telephone/Mobile Banking can allow to customer to check account balance and transaction history
- Call Centers – Call Centers can allow to customer select and choose option for multipal service or inquiry.
- Railway – railway can provide the facility to know Time table, Schedule, fair and etc
- Corporate – corporate houses can use for provide multipal facility to their client
- For Surveying – IVR Service mostly used for Televoting
- Game Show – Game show can allow to provide answer to people
- Pharma Company – Pharma company can use ivr services to conduct clinical trails and manage large data generation.